Kevin C. Breen, P.E.
Principal & Director of Marine & Automotive Research
Phone: (239) 482-0500
ESI’s Heavy Trucking and Commercial Vehicle specialists are equipped to provide accident investigation and reconstruction for any heaving trucking incident in the U.S. or internationally.
ESI is prepared to provide rapid response to trucking accidents and is able to utilize world class experts to provide initial accident assessments, as well as scene preservation, utilizing state-of-the-art surveying and laser scanning systems.
Our multidisciplinary approach brings together field accident investigators, biomechanics, perceptual psychologists, design analysts, and materials failure specialists to provide the best data and analysis possible. ESI also employs a physician who formerly served for 15 years as the first and only Medical Officer for the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
Areas of Specialization
- Overall Tractor-Trailer and Body Structure Design Analysis
- Accident Reconstruction
- Vehicle Instrumentation and Testing
- Driver Fatigue Evaluations
- Biomechanical / Injury Analysis
- Human Factors
- Computer Crash Simulation and Analysis
- Fire and Explosion Investigation
- Vehicle Stability Control Systems
- Vehicle Dynamics Analysis and Simulation
- Electrical Systems
- Accidental Spills and Chemical Exposure
Professionals in This Area